Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultation
Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation | HLT52615
This qualification runs in partnership with Heidi DeWald Veraa from Life in Balance Ayurveda & Yoga. For more information visit: www.yourlifeinbalance.com.au
Classical Ayurveda is a form of healthcare that makes common sense and reconnects us with our internal intelligence. The principles of Ayurveda work with the human being individually, holistically and has a deep understanding that it is easier to prevent illness than cure disease. Ayurveda is India’s traditional system of health and healing. Perhaps humankind’s most ancient medical system. Ayurveda explores life in all its layers and pays more attention to the individual’s energies and their functions than to the structures which contain them.
The Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation is taught face-to-face and covers:
- Classical Ayurvedic philosophy, theory and the full Ayurvedic framework
- Practical and clinical practices to ensure vocational competence
- Ayurvedic lifestyle consultation
- Ayurvedic and Western nutrition, health cleanses & rejuvenation therapy
- Physical diagnosis: including hand, tongue & eye diagnosis, as well as Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis
- Ayurvedic Pharmacology: Herbs, preparing decoctions, ghee formulations and medicated oils
- Classical Ayurvedic therapies: full-body Abhyanga massage & Marma Point therapy, Shiro-Abhyanga, Kati Basti, Nasya, Facial & Shirodhara
This course prepares the graduate to provide Ayurvedic healthcare advice and classical therapies to help prevent disease and maintain health and wellness. The qualification also offers the flexibility to provide advice to themselves, their families and community, within a clinic or their own clinical practice. As an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, it allows you to be self-employed with the flexibility to work the hours to suit your own lifestyle, working full-time or part-time. Ayurveda’s demand is increasing every year across Australia and the world because people want to live longer and healthier lives.
Our goals for our Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation:
- Educate highly trained, knowledgeable and very competent Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultants who can apply this complementary medicine with great confidence and compassion.
- Enable students to train as professional, competent, caring and empathetic consultants, skilled in the effective and safe practical applications of Ayurveda to all ages and demographics.
Outline of Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation HLT52615
|BSBSMB403||Market the small business|
|BSBSMB404||Undertake small business planning|
|HLTMSG001||Develop massage practice|
|HLTHPS010||Interpret and use information about nutrition and diet|
|HLTMSG004||Provide massage treatments|
|HLTMSG002||Assess client massage needs|
|CHCCOM006||Establish and manage client relationships|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|HLTAAP002||Confirm physical health status|
|HLTAID003||Provide first aid|
|HLTAYV001||Develop Ayurvedic practice|
|HLTAYV002||Make Ayurvedic lifestyle assessments|
|HLTAYV003||Provide Ayurvedic bodywork therapies|
|HLTAYV004||Provide Ayurvedic lifestyle advice|
|HLTAYV005||Provide advice on Ayurvedic nutrition|
|HLTINF004||Manage the prevention and control of infection|
|HLTWHS004||Manage work health and safety|
If you are looking to better your own health, the health of your family & community or you want a rewarding career in Ayurveda in your own clinic, apply today for our next Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation.
Please feel free to contact Heidi Veraa or Joe Veraa if you require more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5455 5050