Lymphatic Drainage also known as Lymphatic Massage is primarily used to assist circulation and eliminate toxins and excess fluid. It can be used to treat a number of conditions where the flow of lymphatic fluid is hindered in some way. It is a gentle technique that is also calming to the nervous system.
The lymphatic system is of primary importance in transporting digested fats from the intestines to the bloodstream, in removing and destroying toxic substances and resisting the spread of disease throughout the body.
What the Lymphatic Drainage Massage Course covers
- Origins and history of Lymphatic drainage
- History of Lymphatic drainage
- Lymphatic system (an overview)
- Immune system (an overview)
- Circulatory system (an overview)
- Endocrine system (an overview)
- Autonomic nervous system
- Self care
- Indications for Lymphatic drainage
- Contraindications and precautions
- Pressure Points
- Energy pathways and centres
- Lymphatic massage sequence
- Student assessment
By the end of this course you will be able to plan a specialised session and perform a lymphatic massage sequence.
$450 includes for 4 day course, all training notes and workbooks and assessment.
Download a full prospectus for all course information and fees and campus information.
For our upcoming calendar please choose your preferred campus from the navigation menu to view their schedule of view their contact details or contact head office at Marcoola on Phone 07 5450 5077.