Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy | HLT52315
Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils to enhance well-being and to stimulate, catalyse and harmonise a healthy physical, mental and emotional state. Aromatherapists blend therapeutic essential oils specifically for each individual and suggest methods of usage to stimulate the desired responses.
Today, ever more people are turning to traditional therapies such as Aromatherapy to enhance the quality of their lives. Aromatherapists work in a variety of business environments including private practice, mobile visiting practice, natural health clinics, beauty therapy clinics, health clubs, hospitals, hospices and nursing homes. These courses offer a new and rewarding career for people from a great variety of backgrounds, many who are embarking on a career change or those who wish to add a Aromatherapy qualification to their existing skills.
Our Goals for our Aromatherapy Training Program are to provide Aromatherapy training programs that:
- Bridge the gap between fields of orthodox medicine, complementary modalities and aromatherapy.
- Bridge the gap between the yin and yang aspects of aromatherapy.
- Educate you to a high level of knowledge and expertise in all essential areas of aromatherapy.
- Enable you to train as a professional, competent, caring and empathetic aromatherapist
- Train you in the effective and safe practical application of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy Training Programs
Outline of Qualification for Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy | HLT52315
- CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPRP005 Engage with health professionals and the health system
- HLTAAP003 Analyse and respond to client health information
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTINF004 Manage the prevention and control of infection
- HLTARO001 Develop aromatherapy practice
- HLTARO002 Source and prepare aromatherapy products
- HLTARO003 Perform aromatherapy health assessments
- HLTARO004 Provide therapeutic aromatherapy treatments
- HLTARO005 Provide aromatherapy massage treatments
- HLTARO006 Adapt aromatherapy treatments to specific needs
- HLTARO007 Monitor and evaluate aromatherapy treatments
- HLTWHS004 Manage work, health and safety
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operations
- HLTMSG001 Develop massage practice
- HLTHPS010 Interpret and use information about nutrition and diet
This qualification provides competence in aromatherapy practice. Practitioners at this level may be self employed as independent practitioners or may work within a larger health service. The qualification covers the provision of aromatherapy to clients with specific needs such as palliative and aged care, women and children. Practitioners at this level may supervise other Aromatherapists and may formulate for individual outcomes.